Sixth Form Pledge
In order to achieve their high aims and make the most of their time in the Sixth Form, we expect students to:
1. Have the highest possible expectations for what they can achieve at the Academy and beyond.
2. Commit to being an outstanding role-model for younger students around the Academy.
3. Uphold the standards of dress and appearance required of all sixth formers.
4. Respect the health, safety and happiness of everybody in the Academy community.
5. Achieve a high attendance record - anything below 95% could be a cause for concern.
6. Focus on learning, making all lessons count and using study periods purposefully.
7. Prepare thoroughly for applying to university, apprenticeships or employment through research, work experience and contributing to Sixth Form life.
8. Commit to fund raising activities and where possible voluntary community work.
9. Take responsibility for the upkeep of the Academy, Sixth Form and wider areas.
10. Use the support provided by the Academy fully when unsure of the next steps to take